In this mini cruise you will visit one of the most beautiful archipelagos in the world, the Aeolian Islands.
- Lipari is the largest and most populous island of the Aeolian Islands, the contrast between the blue of the sea and the white of the pumice mountains frame the sea stacks “Petra Lunga” and “Petra Menalda.”
We recommend a visit to Lipari’s Castle and the Basicilica of St. Bartholomew, patron saint, inside of it; explore the archaeological area in “Contrada Diana,” visit the “Luigi Bernabo Brea” Archaeological Museum; stroll through the streets of the historic center to immerse yourself in the places of Aeolian daily life and go shopping; a bus tour is also recommended.
- Vulcano, an island born from the merger of the two volcanoes “Vulcano della Fossa” and “Vulcanello.” Trekking enthusiasts can climb the main crater of Vulcano, reaching a vantage point with views of all the Aeolian Islands. You can enjoy bathing in the thermal waters and sulfur mud. We also recommend visiting the “Grotta del Cavallo,” “La Valle dei Mostri,” or even just relaxing along its distinctive black beaches, formed by fine sand of volcanic origin.
- Stromboli is the northernmost island of the archipelago, here we find one of the most active volcanoes in the world. It is definitely the wildest island of the archipelago. The main attraction is definitely the volcano; we also recommend visiting Piazza San Vincenzo, looking out from this square you can admire the port of Stromboli with the “Strombolicchio”, the oldest volcano of the Aeolian Islands, in the distance.
- Panarea is the oldest of the Aeolian islands and is now one of the most popular destinations for international tourism. A visit to the characteristic old town, with its white houses, narrow alleys and the Church of San Pietro, is a must. You cannot miss a visit to the Bay “Cala Junco” with its crystal-clear waters enclosed in an amphitheater bordered by rock formations. Relax at the beach “Cala degli Zimmari” with its characteristic reddish beach.
- On all cruises with a visit to Panarea you will sail along a micro-archipelago between Lipari and Stromboli consisting of the islets: “Basiluzzo,” “Spinazzola,” “Lisca Bianca,” “Dattilo,” “Bottaro,” “Lisca Nera,” and the rocks of “Panarelli” and “Formiche.”
- All mini-cruises depart from the port of Milazzo (ME).
- We encourage you to book as far in advance as possible so that you can reserve your tickets.
- The purchase of tickets requires payment in full in advance.